9/22/21

Hong Kong Appointment and Doctoral Supervision


It was a great pleasure to officially learn today that I have been re-appointed as Honorary Professor with the Education University of Hong Kong, where I have also served as external evaluator of the creative arts doctoral program. EdUHK is ranked in the world’s top 10 in the field of education. In creative arts there are several excellent colleagues, including Bo-wah Leung, Koji Matsunobu, Yang Yang and Matthew Thibeault. 

Recently I also learned that I have once again been invited to teach on a panel for University of Bergen’s university-wide course on doctoral supervision for its lecturers and professors. Click HERE for more about my own approach to doctoral supervision as well as my research and teaching in the field of doctoral supervision.


No comments: